So apparently I am supposed to post ten honest things about myself. Here goes:
1. I hate mayo (does that count?)
2. I put pee in my sister's shampoo when I was little. She told me there were heads under the bed, nightly.
3. I can easily scarf a bag of Kettle chips, very quickly.
4. I have only one "good" set of sheets (which are quickly deteriorating), and I put the stained pillowcase on my husband's pillow because I don't want it.
5. I put a sock over my cat's face and head because it was funny. She ran around the house backwards at full-speed.
6. I hate wal-mart, but I still shop there.
7. I have skin "issues", whiteness aside.
8. I had a parakeet when I was three and smothered it. I thought she was cold!
9. I was a crazy person when I was pregnant, sorry sis, you and "Jack" got the brunt of it and you two deserve an award just for that!
10. I HATE being interrupted or talked over, or ignored. Makes me feel like a little kid again. Although I do NOT like being the center of attention either.
One more: I like pickle juice.